[OSList] Peter Block

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:32:12 PDT 2012

Hi Bhavesh,

Peter is a big ol' fan of Open Space! See this lovely little video
featuring some work that he invited our Peggy Holman and Anne Stadler to do
with him in his chosen hometown of Cincinnati:
http://www.abundantcommunity.com/home/new_narrative/peter_block_the_cincinnati_narrative.html

cheers,
Christy

Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
*Please visit my new private practice location, Core Chiropractic and
Wellness <http://corechiropracticseattle.com>*
Director, Bastyr University Center for Spirituality, Science, and
Medicine<http://www.bastyr.edu/blogs/spirituality-health-courses/Events>
My cache of inspirations and
reflections<http://lifecultivatinglife.posterous.com>
206.399.0868
*

"Throw yourself completely into the aliveness of your life. It's pretty
risky. You could lose yourself. There's nothing to hold onto." - Yun-men

*