[OSList] Article about OS a question

Graydancer graydancer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:43:00 PDT 2012

One of my biggest challenges is explaining that there is a difference
between "unorganized" and "self organized". I've had people leave events at
the "chaos" of the beginning of agenda creation...never to see the
beautiful schedule of classes that results.

Likewise, the difference between "no one in charge" and "in charge of your
own experience."

Gray