[OSList] Article about OS a question (correction)

Annette Zera azera at gettingonbrilliantly.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 05:33:33 PDT 2012

Phelim what an opportunity, absolutely smashing.

I'd like to bust some of the myths about Open Space, for example the things
new clients (mostly managers of charities, vol. orgs, trusts and
foundations) who often say:

- it felt very risky to be doing this, in fact heroic, but it has showed me
how it is possible to trust people

- I thought it would be flakey and no way to do business - that was wrong -
we have never been so focussed

- I thought it was something you might just do on Away Days - we now use
Open Space as a way to do business

Hope this helps.
best wishes
Annette

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Phelim McDermott <phelim at mac.com> wrote:

> sorry I typed the website out wrong
>

> www.devotedanddisgruntled.com
>

> Best regards,
>
> Phelim McDermott
>
> ________________________________
>
> I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working
> day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent
> please call me on 07956 187298.
> _____________________________________
>
> www.improbable.co.uk
> @openspacer
>

> On 14 Jun 2012, at 11:10, Phelim McDermott <phelim at mac.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Friends,
> >
> > I've been asked to write an article for the culture professionals
> network on the Guardian newspaper website. It will be about our upcoming
> tour of "Devoted and Disgruntled: What are we going to do about theatre? "
> roadshow. 20 open space events over three months all making up one big
> conversation. see the tour here..
> >
> > www.devotandanddisgruntled.com
> >
> > So of course the article will be about open space.
> >
> > I'm thinking on the things I want to say and was wondering if people had
> a thought about this.
> >
> > What about Open space do you wish got said in the media that doesn't
> often get said?
> >
> > What would you like me to mention that doesn't  normally get mentioned?
> >
> > Best
> >
> > Phelim

> > I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working
> day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent
> please call me on 07956 187298.

Annette Zera
19 Highbury Terrace Mews
London N5 1UT