[OSList] New on Open Space in Norway

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Jun 13 04:34:53 PDT 2012

...same goes for good old germanic
Thing...probably a precursor of the Stammtisch!!...however usually in
the open and under a tree (see also baraza, Kenian name for old tribal
way of meeting which translates into "sitting under a shady tree") and
limited to men...and I am sure there are other cultures, in fact it
would not surprise me, if it had not been part of all cultures...
when I originally ran into OST (Harrison Owen  and Romy Shovelton
facilitating a "training" on OST in 1996) it struck me so deeply that
now I am convinced that whatever selforganisation is it is genetically
encoded in the primitve part of my brain (neocortex)...
how about you all?

greetings from Berlin
mmp