[OSList] WOSonOS 2012 Invitations: Lisa Heft -and- October 9-11 London workshop

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Jun 4 07:47:57 PDT 2012

Yes - join me at the WOSonOS this October!

I SO look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones - and to
learning and exploring with you all.

We are also offering a October 9-11 Open Space Learning Workshop in
London - aligned just before the dates of the WOSonOS - to offer you
the additional opportunity to learn together in a workshop setting.

This is both for folks who are newer to Open Space and for those of
you who do it and wish to join with others to explore some lessons-
learned about pre-work, the use of Open Space around the world,
reflection about such things as power dynamics and breathing your way
through conflict and control, thinking how to find more time for Open
Space in an event, stories of largest, smallest, and multi-language
Open Spaces, and more.
Plus we form a learning community in the workshop that carries through
in a marvelous way into the WOSonOS.

Registration for this pre-conference workshop - and more information -
can be found at the WOSonOS2012 website:
http://wosonos2012.com/pre-learning-workshops.php

... and thanks to fabulous Liz, Bhav, Kirsty, Matilda and others who
have been helping us offer this additional co-learning opportunity to
you.

I will see you at the workshop and the WOSonOS ... !!

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Fellow, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net