[OSList] number of topics and number of timeslots, presence board members

Dr. Christian Kemper kemper.christian at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 2 07:23:05 PDT 2012

Dear wonderful list members, dear Jeroen,

just want to add my two cents after finishing a three day os with a
school community i had the honour to facilitate - and just to confirm
all your experienced numbers (following the german saying that the
exeption confirms the rule): 1.42 topics per person (either child or
parent or teacher or whatever)!
:-)

It is so great to open space for children and much older people. They
filled the gym and the whole area with so much energy - it was just
unbelievable. And they decided finally (as one of their projects) to
welcome each and every child from now on, practising inclusion, and
stopping exclusion which is still usual in german schools.
In between a child aged 7 came to the facilitation team saying "thank
you for the festival" - and ran just away to another small group hard
working and discussing how to exceed the normal length of lessons in
school to have more time to get into the themes...

Thank you to the whole list,
blessings
Christian

Dr. Christian Kemper | inbetweener huven.kemper GbR |
Laufenbergstrasse 38 | D-53173 Bonn |
M. 0049 . 174 . 921 66 11 | T. 0049 . 22 8 . 33 60 28 44 |
ck at inbetweener.eu | www.inbetweener.eu