[OSList] D&D roadshow goes live

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sat Jun 30 10:55:56 PDT 2012

Hi Folks

Just to let people know our reports for the Devoted and Disgruntled open space roadshow are now being put up live after our second date in
Bristol. You can follow them
Here. Www.devotedanddisgruntled.com   More to come tomorrow and our hash tag #danddr is trending on twitter, the power of conversation in Open space!

Love

Phelim X