[OSList] A 3hr OST slot at Conference

Sandy Gee wildbalance at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 04:18:57 PDT 2012

Hi,
I posted a question a few weeks ago on using OST in an non-ideal physical
space at a one day Existential Psychotherapy Conference (I was considering
doing it with just half the participants).

The organisers have now agreed to allow me to adapt the auditorium into a
rough circle space for the Marketplace and use OST with the whole
conference.

They have however only scheduled 3 hours for the OST part of the conference
(with an additional flexible 15 min slot for tea break). They are expecting
in the region of 100 participants.

I'm looking for advice on how to divide the time and how to close the OST
space (they will continue with another conference event after).

I've been thinking of scheduling:-

- Marketplace 50 mins

- OST topic sessions 1hr 20min

- Whole group sharing/closing 45mins

Any comments or suggestions on my timings and how to organise the short
sharing/closure?

Sandy Gee