[OSList] A Case Study Please -- If you Please

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jun 26 12:20:49 PDT 2012

I am contributing a chapter for a Josse Bass book and the folks seems to
need a case study. So if you are up to writing a bit and have something that
meets their specifications - Please contact them directly. Details follow.

-----------

Louis Carter and Best Practice Institute is writing a book on successful
change projects called Change Champions. Open space is one of the examples.
By way of this e-mail I am recommending this listserv as a way for BPI to
collect the very best open space case study.

The process is simple: if you have worked with a Fortune 500/Global company
and proven results through Open Space, then send a 3-4 pager to BPI at:
rwoods at bestpracticeinstitute.org and lou at Bestpracticeinstitute.org answering
the following questions.

Here is BPI's instructions:

Case studies are very simple and should not exceed 2-3 pages.

1.        One-two paragraphs on the specific need of the company. What led
the company to require the best practice program? (e.g., sales were down,
engagement survey results were at an all-time low, etc.)
2.        Three to four paragraphs on the design and implementation of the
best practice. Include exhibits to illustrate if possible.
3.        Two paragraphs on the results of your program. (e.g., achieved
increase in sales of 45% and improved employee engagement survey by 30%)
If you prefer, please let me know who I should connect with at an
organization to gather the case study.

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org