[OSList] Opening space in Colombia

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Jul 11 13:43:33 PDT 2012

Agustin – Wonderful! It is just so great to see/hear about all the new
space/time created for folks to enjoy. Do it! More!! Better!!!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: