[OSList] Seeking Open Space facilitator who speaks Polish

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Jul 5 02:27:58 PDT 2012

Dear Lisa,
seems that your enquiry has prompted Piotr Banach to deposite some more
of the os-events he facilitated in the WorldScape but certainly also
because he wanted to crack the 700 line, there are now 700 events listed
worldwide.
Among "his" events he has now two more in the business sector for a
total of 4 among the 31 he is showing there so far (more to come for the
years 2008 through 2012).
Have a great day in San Francisco
mmp