[OSList] The Power of Pre-Work - August 8-10, San Francisco

alan at alanhalford.com.au alan at alanhalford.com.au
Tue Jul 3 01:32:00 PDT 2012

there's a few of us here in australia that wouldn't mind a visit to Norway!
alan

www.alanhalford.com.au
0421 475 252
skype: alanhalford

On 03/07/2012, at 3:28 PM, Michael M Pannwitz wrote:

Dear Hege, if you gather a group interested in stuff to do before and after an os-event in Norway, I and I imagine even others would love to come to Norway and facilitate such an event.
Greetings from Berlin just waking up after a long and fun-intensive Stammtisch with a dozen os-agitated people in Berlin...
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000