[OSList] Fwd: Presentation - OST + AI

Jaime Pedreros jpedrerosf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:09:24 PDT 2012

Dear listers,

In november last year I addressed a presentation in Spanish (Del Caos a la
Auto Organización / From Chaos to Self Organization) at the Emergency and
Capacity Building Project international seminar held in La Paz, Bolivia.
This presentation covers some excerpts taken from Open Space Technology and
Appreciative Inquiry, together with a chart developed by Gilbert
Brenson-Lazan and María Mercedes Sarmiento D. - FACILITATING
PSYCHOSOCIAL RECONSTRUCTION. These two files are free to download from:
http://www.ecbproject.org/bolivia/ecbinter-active-bolivia-building-community-capacity

Have my warmest regards from increasingly chilling La Paz

Jaime