[OSList] The five principles in Welsh?

Kirsty Lothian kirsty at improbable.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 08:37:32 PDT 2012

Hello OS List,

I think this is actually my first post, although I have been reading for few years now! I am working with Improbable and Phelim McDermott on the Devoted and Disgruntled open space Roadshow which we are on this summer. On Saturday we will be doing our very first OS bilingual in Welsh and English. So... Does anyone know the principles and laws in Welsh?

We are after the full complement:

Whoever comes are the right people
Whatever happens is the only thing that could have
Wherever it happens is the right place
Whenever it starts is the right time
When it's over it's over

The law of two feet/ law of mobility
Be prepared to be surprised

Many thanks for any help you can offer,
Thanks,

Kirsty

Kirsty Lothian
Open Space administrator
Improbable

020 7240 4556
kirsty at improbable.co.uk
www.improbable.co.uk

I work part time for Improbable, usually on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursday. If you have an urgent enquiry on a different day, please ring the office on 020 7240 4556, and someone will be able to help you.