[OSList] Open Space on private Mediation in Portugal on 3. /4. Febr. - coming soon!....

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Jan 31 02:44:34 PST 2012

Not doing anything is mostly the most effective way to expand time and
space for selforganisation to do its thing.
Marv and Sandra give lots of room to this stance of facilitation in
their "Don' Just Do Something, Stand There!" which has also made its way
into German as "Einfach mal Nichts tun!"... it turns a lot of the stuff
I used to do in my former life as an "OD consultant" upside down.
If German is your thing, grab a copy, you will find a list of names that
gave a hand in the birthing process, among them Jutta...
Here the link to the online store of the publisher (Westkreuz)
> http://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation?xb9b67=b577c6d0ae9df9e49359be77c624ad89

cheers

mmp