[OSList] Charrette?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Jan 30 14:21:25 PST 2012

Eva – The big difference with OS and Charrette is that the architects charge megabucks and think they are doing a real big special deal. We just invite some folks to enjoy their open space, and then they forget about us. We may or may not get paid. L

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854