[OSList] Charrette and Open Space ?

David Osborne dosborne at change-fusion.com
Mon Jan 30 06:58:13 PST 2012

I'm familiar with charettes from architectural clients I have and believe
this is an approach architecte's use. From what I understand they will
establish a set time frame - An afternoon for example - give the design
challenge and then have individuals or teams all working on designs. They
then collect everyone's designs and then share to look at the various
approaches to inform the eventual design. the term itself may be from the
architectural field.

David