[OSList] First "Shtamtysh" Stammtisch in the Franconian Metropol-Region Erlangen/Fürth/Nürnberg

Peter Weinmann peterfweinmann at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 26 00:25:58 PST 2012

Hello Harrison,
I am very sorry for not to be explicit. We are on the Western European
continent, Germany and the federal state Bavaria/Franconia. Fürth is
the birth place of former 56ht US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.
It would be great if you were to come and join us.
Best regards,
Peter

Dr. Peter F. Weinmann
Burggrub Haus Nr. 41