[OSList] First "Shtamtysh" Stammtisch in the Franconian Metropol-Region Erlangen/Fürth/Nürnberg

Griet Hellinckx griet.hellinckx at gmx.de
Wed Jan 25 10:47:35 PST 2012

Dear Peter,

thank you for the invitation and initiative. Although I have just
recently moved to Bavaria (@Harrison: South of Germany) I  am 2,5 hours
away from you (in the Chiemgau region).
I wrote down the date and I consider coming. Do you have any suggestions
where I could stay overnight?

With kind regards,
Griet Hellinckx