[OSList] The 5th Principle at work. "Wherever it happens is the right place."

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Jan 21 14:27:29 PST 2012

I don't have a clue what would make the 5th Principle "official" - but it
came to me just the way the others did. I wasn't planning on it, didn't
expect it - Just sort of seemed that was what was happening. My good friend
Claudia helped me to see it in the happenings of Tahrir Square - but it
really should have been a blinding flash of the obvious. Been there all the
time (maybe even from the beginning of time?) - after all when the Big Bang
boomed, what could you say but, "Wherever it happened is the right place!"
So "official" if you want. "Unofficial" if that makes you feel better. Or
something???

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: