[OSList] An open space birth

Tova Averbuch tova.averbuch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:57:15 PST 2012

So beautiful , unbelievably courageous. I bow

Hope to see you in London

With love to you, wonderful trio

Tova

PS

I am giving a class on Large Group Intervention for graduate students in Tel Aviv University. I met them today few hours after I read your post, Phelim. As one of the students asked if LGI principles can be used not only for LG facilitations I told them about you and Malinda and your wondrous OS birth. What a timing for them///

Jonathan Tomkins from Jaffa is in my class and sends his regards

בברכה,

טובה

Tova Averbuch         טובה אורבוך

יועצת בכירה לפיתוח ארגוני