[OSList] Articles on dialogue in different cultures

Holger Nauheimer holger at change-facilitation.org
Wed Jan 18 04:50:19 PST 2012

Exactly, the groups met according to the time period in which they started
to get involved into the subject or the period of their strongest
involvement in the movement. In fact the entire exercise was preceded by
the creation of a huge participatory timeline (as in Future Search) of
which unfortunately I didn't take photos - but maybe Peggy or Steven Cady
have taken photos of it? The groups then met to analyze the timeline. I
was wrong classifying the approach as a World Café.

Holger