[OSList] trainings on DEMOCRACY

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Mon Jan 16 15:57:49 PST 2012

Hi Claudia,

Please tell us more about what it is about democracy that you would want to
find training methods about. For example, OST is a brilliant example of
democracy in action. If I were doing a training about democracy, I would
bring people into an OST meeting that was complete with an action planning
exercise that included a voting process. When this was done, I would use a
Whole Person Process Facilitated meeting to process what was learned about
democracy in the OST meeting. I think the experiential nature of the
learning would be a good option.

Blessings,

Birgitt