[OSList] Occupy OST: Sonoma County

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 16:16:19 PST 2012

One more logistical report from the two hour OST with 120+ people...

We did indeed complete the opening and agenda creation in 30 minutes!
The first session started right "on time" at 7:30 pm.

I notice over the years that the time needed for the opening gets
shorter and shorter. Not that I would plan on 30 minutes for a group
this size...

Does anyone else notice this? What are the implications for the
evolution of consciousness? ; )

Jeff