[OSList] Occupy OST: Sonoma County

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Thu Jan 12 07:55:45 PST 2012

Hi Jeff,
Can you say a little more please about the ideas for forwarding 'the action'
from what emerges from the discussions. What is the approach being taken to
going from concern to commitment to action?

I am always curious about this aspect....the sustainability and emergence in
relation to action and results.

Blessings of good health to you,
Birgitt