[OSList] Opening Space for "Occupy Congress"

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Tue Jan 10 15:11:34 PST 2012

Such heart and clarity in the explanation of how OS functions. I just loved their conclusion of Open Space : And that's how democracy does.

I do hope that many groups will follow their example and Jeff you just answered that musing with your example of over 120 participants last night.
The best in keeping it going.
Diane