[OSList] Opening Space for "Occupy Congress"

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jan 10 06:03:46 PST 2012

Michael -- I think this is what you are looking for --

Open Space Technology and will be posted on the new website
www.OccupyAtoZ.com that is being built by a JMU student

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org