[OSList] Open Space for just 2 hours and 10 people

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:41:40 PST 2012

Leslie, congratulations!

An openspacer who had been working with the largest telecom company got
promoted to a new, spin-off company that seems to be destined to lead the
flagship to open sea safely in the future after his works with Open Space
Tech.

He seems to be leading Korean business community to Echonomy of business
stakeholders.

I believe that you would be raising quality of socioecological living of
those who are concerned.

BRAVO!

spark
Director, Open Space Institute of Korea