[OSList] Davos Forum - An OS Opportunity Missed?

David Osborne dosborne at change-fusion.com
Sat Jan 28 18:29:12 PST 2012

I was fascinated by the article below which describes the world financial
leaders at the Davos forum being on the edge of chaos. A classic
combination of uncertainty and disagreement that is creating fear, anxiety
and fragmentation. The perfect conditions for an Open Space versus the
control approaches governments do best.

I thought as I was reading......if only Harrison could do an Open Space
with these financial leaders. This article along with recently seeing
several economic indicator charts that all are power curves reaching their
peak leave me thinking we're in for a significant disruptive economic event
well beyond what we've experienced so far.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-s-goodman/world-economic-forum-global-financial-crisis-davos_b_1239074.html

David

dosborne at change-fusion.com
www.change-fusion.com