[OSList] First "Shtamtysh" Stammtisch in the Franconian Metropol-Region Erlangen/Fürth/Nürnberg

Peter Weinmann peterfweinmann at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:41:35 PST 2012

Brigitte Hoffmann and I would like to invote all spaceniks in the
region as well as the one who are visiting it to a first OST
Stammtisch. We would like it to be a sort of germinal OST cell of our
region.

On the 29th, February 2012 we have a table at:
„Werners Bistro“ in Fuerth at 18:15. The table is close to the window
on the name of Hoffmann.

Further Information can be found.

http://www.werners-hotel.de/restaurant_start.html

http://www.qype.com/place/250099-Werners-Restaurant-Fuerth

Brigitte's phone is: +49-911-Tel: 974 1576
kontakt at kleeblattforscher.de
www.kleeblattforscher.de

My contact details are in the signature.
We are anxiously looking forward for "Whoever will come ..."

--
Dr. Peter F. Weinmann
Burggrub Haus Nr. 41