[OSList] Fwd: NCDD's Facebook Wall

Sandy Heierbacher sandy at thataway.org
Mon Jan 9 13:42:18 PST 2012

Hi, everybody!  Looking over the message below, I was inspired to send another heads-up about one my favorite new resources.  If you're like me and you want to keep tabs on what all is happening in this ever-expanding field of ours (dialogue and deliberation, public engagement, collaborative problem-solving, group process arts, or whatever you want to call it), this is a real gem.

In 2011, I created an NCDD Facebook page as a tool where we can follow dozens of our members' blogs.  We already have an active Facebook group, so this page really is for following all the great blogs out there in our field.

What I REALLY want people to realize is that you can receive a daily email in your inbox (like the one below) that shows you all the headlines and excerpts from these blogs across our field.  So you don't have to remember to check into the Facebook page or on lots and lots of blogs...  you can sign up to receive these Feedburner emails for the page and it all comes to you in a simple message that looks like the one below.

The link to sign up for the Feedburner email for NCDD's Facebook page is http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=NCDDFacebookWall

You can visit http://ncdd.org/6291 for more details about all of this (including how to make sure YOUR blog is included).  Hope this grabs your attention!  I know it sounds technical (using Feedburner to follow a facebook page that we're using to follow blogs) -- but I've worked hard to make sure you have an EASY way to stay updated on what's happening in our field.

Sandy Heierbacher
Director, National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD)
email:  sandy at ncdd.org
website:  www.ncdd.org

Begin forwarded message: