[OSList] Is OST copyrighted? (was: Re: OST - Open Systems Thinking)

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 02:16:39 PST 2012

Hi Raffi:

Thanks for the clarification of your position and for your other kind
comments.

I am trying to recoup from almost two weeks without mail ( ;-) but I will
need some time to process it all... I will be back to you (probably privately) as
soon as I can.

Best New Year wishes to all from the extreme South-West of Europe

Artur

PS: Thanks,
Raffi, for your understanding that, in this part of the world, being open, direct
and going right to the point is more important than respecting North American
(and British) conflict-avoiding niceties. Those niceties are probably a part of
what Argyris and Schön used to call “mode 1” way of
working… Not a good thing in their opinion...