[OSList] Byron Katie Work in Business and Leadership - February in Amsterdam

Caitlin Frost caitlin.frost at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:18:42 PST 2012

Hello friends,

For any of you interested in the Work of Byron Katie - as a powerful tool
for working with limiting beliefs, and opening mind and heart in
leadership, organization and change, she is hosting a first ever intensive
in The Work for leaders and people in business.  It is taking place in
Amsterdam - February 8th to 11th.

I have found this work to be profoundly powerful in supporting my practice
as a facilitator and host - and very aligned with Open Space.  For me it
supports opening space in my own mind and heart - so that I can invite and
hold that space with others more fully.  It is a brilliant tool for working
with fear and attachment to outcome, and opening to possibility in places
that feels stuck.

And Byron Katie is quite an amazing person to have the opportunity to
experience live.  I am sure it will be very engaging with many
opportunities to bring your self and work into this deep practice.

More info here: http://www.thework.com/events.php?eid=94#94

Maybe I will see some of you there!

Happy New Year,

Caitlin.

--
*UPCOMING WORKSHOPS in the transformative inquiry process of The Work: *
Being Peace, Salt Spring Centre of Yoga, April 13 - 15, 2012; *Beyond

*The Art of Participatory
Leadership*<http://berkana.org/berkana_events/aoh_utah/>
*,* Utah, February 8th - 11th

*If you really knew how beautiful you are, **
you would fall at your own feet.*
*Byron Katie.*

CAITLIN FROST
Coaching and Facilitation
Certified Facilitator - The Work of Byron Katie
Principal - Harvest Moon Consultants Ltd.
www.caitlinfrost.ca