[OSList] Whistleblower and Transparency Conference. How Open Space could not be broken.

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Feb 27 11:09:58 PST 2012

Kas - Great story! And isn't it funny that some folks who profess liberation
then effectively imprison others in order to liberate them? Or something.
But keeping the space open is about the only way, and you surely did that.
Congratulations.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: