[OSList] Teach Them to Fish / A Note to My Friends

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 03:17:29 PST 2012

Peggy this is so thoughtfully written and I have seen the conditions you
describe though having so much less experience, I could not have even
guessed at how many in the room were freedom shocked.

In events like you describe we have established planning teams to invite
others and on-line website prior to event where people could start
connecting and get to know each other.

I think it helps and I know it's one more thing to do but ...

Suzanne