[OSList] Virtual Open Space

Rob van der Eyden robvandereyden at veranderarchitect.nl
Fri Feb 17 05:14:28 PST 2012

Hi all,

Bit slow reaction to this question:  do you know Synthetron? Check out
www.synthetron.com. I think this is a tool with a lot of possibilities.
Participants can join an on line discussion session, where they give their
own input and also react to input of others. Based on that shared views
(synthetrons) are defined by the group itself.

In the Research center ‘Facilitating change and implementation dynamics’
from prof dr Thijs Homan out of the Open University in the Netherlands, we
also use Synthetron in combination with a tool to map informal networks and
face-to-face follow-up sessions.

Let me know if you want to know more.

And no, I do not have any commercial stake in this tool ;-)

Best regards, Rob