[OSList] swimming with the fish

Kerry Napuk knapuk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:05:09 PST 2012

Hi Ho

Interesting thread when Harrison started fishing.

Of course, you do not need to train to open space.  It is an experiential
process.  It reminds me about the old Zen saying: "the zen that is talked
about is not Zen."

I wholeheartedly agree with Peggy when she says "most jumped right in and
ran with the experience."  That is my experience, most people just get into
the water and start swimming.  After all most everyone has a brain, a mouth
that works and legs that move.  That's all you need to get into open space.

Having said that, I still found being around people who have facilitated
open space certainly widens and deepens my knowledge of the process.  And
what better place to swim with the other fish than at WOSONOS.

So, hope to see as many of you on the Listserve as possible with your
swimming costumes (swim suits) on the diving board in London on 14
October.  The water's warm and inviting.

Just to sweeten the invitation we also are throwing in for the same low
price the Olymics and Queen's Diamond Jubilee.

Hugs

Kerry
Edinburgh