[OSList] On Gratitude: With a Nod to Harrison Owen, Anne Stadler, and Spirited Work

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Wed Feb 22 13:22:50 PST 2012

Some people think that the year begins in January.  For some of us, it takes until February to get rolling...

Just wanted to share a few words with my favorite (and at this point, only) list that I manage to read from time to time...

http://peggyholman.com/on-gratitude-with-a-nod-to-harrison-owen-anne-stadler-and-spirited-work/

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger