[OSList] Suzanne and St. Petersburg

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Dec 29 12:17:38 PST 2012

Ahhhh Suzanne - our thoughts are with you.
I breathe with you.

I will not see you folks in January - but I will see you in May.
Suzanne has invited me to offer a workshop for folks who have not yet
learned about Open Space from the facilitator perspective - in St.
Petersburg - on May 14-16 - the days directly before the conference.
Sharing many stories and lessons-learned from around the world,
including stories shared here on the amazing OSLIST by amazing all of
you.

New York, Florida, in person, virtually, via email - many
opportunities to meet as community, and many ways to hold space for
Suzanne in this complex and bittersweet time...

A hug to you, Suzanne, and love to your mother,

Lisa

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space