[OSList] New York Gathering

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 09:23:21 PST 2012

Dear Harrison, Karen and friends,

I am planning to attend and have invited close colleagues and friends from
Arizona, Canada and Florida. The International House and this event are so
very special.  I attended a few years ago for the first time. It's where I
met Karen and Chuni.  It was a little over a month after my dad had passed
away.  Felt it was the right place to be, a time of ending and new
beginnings, being in Open Space among friends!

It seems that history is repeating itself again this time with my mom. It
appears that she will not be long on this earth and if I share this
personal and private moment now with you, from cold, blustery and snowy
Maine, sitting by her bedside, it's because this community and Open Space
have taught me so much about life and death, and what's important in life.
I feel deep sadness now yet much love by living life deeply. I know in
mid-January, New York will again feel like the right place to be and I hope
many of you decide to join us.

And then perhaps there will be a few stolen moments where we can talk and
look forward to another special event: WOSonOS in St. Petersburg Florida
happening from Thursday evening May 16th to Sunday mid-day May 19th

I apologize if we have not gotten more information out to all of you yet.
It will happen soon.

Love and warm wishes for a special New Year,
Suzanne urging many and all to consider coming to New York in January!

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle
University Park, FL 34201