[OSList] childlike

Anna Caroline Türk act at boscop.org
Thu Dec 20 01:23:14 PST 2012

Dear John and all!

Thank you so much for sharing your reflection.
Being 'childlike' goes along with my intention for 2013 …being 'playful'.

In 2012 I have opened my eyes to see my tendency:
I put reality in categories of black and white, right and wrong.

Now I want to change from within.
Therefore my intention for 2013 is to be playful.

Rather than getting all stressed out by worrying about what might happen to me and others in the future.
I have the OS principles in my mind as a loving reminder…

To remember that my life is temporary, a precious gift and I am invited to enjoy the ride!
To be open to outcome, enjoy the moment and play.

I invite everybody in this Circle in:
Let's play and bring out our child from within!
Let's co-create a world that is beautiful, abundant and creative for ourselves and the next 7 generations (at least)!

Whoever..whenever…wherever…I am in!

much Love from Berlin*
AC