[OSList] The End of Time

Linda Stevenson stevenson8899 at msn.com
Thu Dec 20 00:00:51 PST 2012

Hi, Marty, Thanks for sharing this well written, provocative article - great job! You might be interested in a new book which just came out by my Zen teacher, Steve Hagen, titled "Why the World Doesn't Seem to Make Sense:  An Inquiry into Science, Philosophy, and Perception."  You're obviously on the same page! Great timing :) Linda Stevenson www.awakeninginquiry.com  From: marty at becomingme.com