[OSList] Cyberport, Hong Kong, and Open Space

Alan Stewart alan at multimindsolutions.com
Thu Dec 6 16:38:20 PST 2012

Hi Dirk

Yes I have. While I was living in Hong Kong for six years until April last
year.

And while I am now back in Adelaide I would be happy to work with you on
this, given that
it is only a hop and a skip away and I have good connections there.

I can provide details of my background and experience. Which includes being
a member of the planning committee for WOSonOS 2013 in Florida.

Looking forward

Alan

*Alan Stewart, PhD
Social artist with conversations that matter and participatory fun*
*Based in Adelaide and operating throughout Austral-Asia
tel: +618 82127168
mob: +61(0)413848680
em: alan at multimindsolutions.com
blog: http://conversare.net