[OSList] Seeking Video Clips of Youth in Open Space

Chris Weaver chrisgweaver13 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 19:53:52 PST 2012

Dear OSLIST,

In February I am facilitating an OST for the Student Summit of the Green
Schools National Conference in West Palm Beach, Florida.  One of our
colleagues is making a video to help get the word out to youth about the
event.

Does anyone have, or can you point me toward, video clips that show young
people (ages 12 to college level) in Open Space - clips that the creators
would be willing for us to use in our video?

I have looked through the videos on the openspaceworld site - lots of great
stuff, not many youth.

Thanks so much!  You can email me off-list at chrisgweaver13 at gmail.com.

Cheers,
Chris