[OSList] Conversation today with Brian Burt of MaestroConference

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Aug 24 05:29:26 PDT 2012

As a sometime user, and long time supporter of Gabriela’s online creation I
second Lisa’s words. Gabriela and her folks have done a remarkable thing and
it really works. The only difficulty I ever encountered was the limitation
on the number of participants. As I recall it maxed out with something like
50, or maybe 100. But numbers aside it is the real deal and sets a very high
standard. Could it be better? Of course, and that is the challenge. Have
fun!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: