[OSList] Open Space & the White House

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Aug 22 12:20:37 PDT 2012

count me in, brian!  thank you for the invitation.  i've been waiting
for this sort of functionality to show up since the first launch of
maestroconference.  i'm glad to contribute in any ways i can.  i've
been working in open space for almost 20 years now.  thanks, michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com