[OSList] Bags packed...

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Aug 20 05:27:13 PDT 2012

Yammi!
That sounds sooo good Hege!
Would be great to have you joining us Mikk (and maybe bring your flute
again...) - we felt a very clear presence of Estonia and the Baltic
countries during this years NOSonOS - so I am sure some of you will show up
next time!

Regarding timing most of us rather liked the timing this year, so maybe it's
going to be similar - even if it's not given.

Since I started talking about visiting the fjords in Norway I have been to
all continents of the world...NOW may be the time has come!

...and by the way, I haven't been to the Baltic countries either...and there
will be an NOSonOS 2014 too... Just nurturing a seed that was already
planted during this years NOSOnOS
CU
THomas