[OSList] Bags packed...

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Aug 19 12:15:23 PDT 2012

Txs all who wished us joy – we had!

14 lovely people from Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Germany
experienced a real Open Space gathering where space was opened for all of us
to contribute in all possible ways to make it as great as it became. Our
host did have some important basics in place such as a completely wonderful
space incl a sauna and a lake 10 meters away, food and drinks.

Explorations covered topics such as: Collective imagination. Pre-work. Why
NOSonOS? Long processes with OS. Research and OS. How to introduce OS. Key
factors about energy for facilitators. And something about Trolls.

My collegues may add some more juice to this report back.

Looks like next time we will be heading to Norway – watch out you are
welcome!

Cheers and hugs

Thomas Herrmann