[OSList] Life in Open Space as a "Butterfly"

NigelSeys-Phillips nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
Sat Aug 11 20:56:17 PDT 2012

Lovely message Suzanne - it's a quite extraordinary world isn't it!

I would be fascinated to hear more of Jorge Amigo's work in Chile (I don't
suppose there is any translation from the Spanish for the unworldly amongst
us) as, with a different hat on I have been working on the rebranding of a
major bank here and have wanted to work out a 'nice' way to suggest
implementation of democratic change.which this might just act as the
catalyst for?

All the best - and hope the butterfly turns into that bee

Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips

Fulcrum Business Management Solutions

Tel: +65 9639 2510

E-mail: nigel at fulcrum.com.sg

www.fulcrum.com.sg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be priveleged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
us by return e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.

Warning - Although Fulcrum has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or its attachments.