[OSList] recent tales from open space

Kerry Napuk knapuk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:17:06 PDT 2012

Hi All

Responding to Artur's call for more recent tales from Open Space, Paul Levy
and I are doing a half day event this Saturday (18 August) for the first
Congress of the World Festival Network with theatre directors and producers
from 13 countries.

In addition, Phelm McDermott from Improbable Theatre has been doing a
Devoted and Disgruntled Open Space event for the last seven years in London
and currently is taking it on the road to 20 cities in the UK.  I attended
the one in Edinburgh.

OpenSpaceTalks! our new OS vehicle in Edinburgh is in early discussions for
three Scotland wide events in education, technology and independence.  So,
watch this space.

Cheers

Kerry
Edinburgh